XO cellars are independently owned bottle shops supplying you with fine wine and boutique beers. You’ll not find our brands stocked in big chains, we like to be a bit different and give you a unique experience. Our stock ranges from high end wines, spirits, ciders – and if you can’t find what you are looking for, speak to one of our friendly staff and we will source it for you. All our staff are knowledgeable in wine, beers and spirits and regularly receive training from wineries and breweries to further their education. With over 700 wine lines – If you a social drinker or a wine buff, we cater for everyone. Pop by one of our cellars today and say hi.
NEW IN STORE
– We’ve got some great new Rosés in stock – perfect for the warmer weather.
– We’ve also got new beers arriving all the time!
– We also have a great selection of French and organic Champagnes
– We have a very large range of Craft Beers in store with new ones arriving all of the time!
Redbank Emily Brut – 2 for $25 – Recently awarded best Aussie sparkling under $20
Madfish Veras Cuvee WA sparkling – recently awarded wine maker of the year – Janice McDonald – 2 for $40
Jansz Premium Tasmanian Cuvee – on special for $27.99
We also have a great selection of French and organic Champagnes
Other great wines in store:
Rosés from Cotes de Provence and Australia
Chardonnays from Hunter /Margaret River / Adelaide/Tasmania & New Zealand
Sav Blancs from New Zealand / Adelaide & Tasmania
Pinot Griogio & Pinot Gris from NZ/Tas & Adelaide
Shiraz / Cab Sav from McLaren Vale/Barossa/Heathcote/ Coonawarra & Margaret River
Pinot Noir from NZ/ Tas & Victoria
Lots of imports, both white & red
Good range of aged wines in our vintec
– Noosa’s very own Land & Sea Lager & Kolsch cans
– Also now Thomas Crisp Rice Lager
– Sunshine Coast’s -Your mates Brewing Company
– Eumundi Lager
– Brouhaha Brewery
– Green Beacon Brewery – Brisbane
– Slipstream Brewery – Brisbane
– Newstead Brewery – Brisbane
– Stone & Wood Brewery – Bryon Bay
– Bentspoke – Canberra
– Prancing Pony – Adelaide Hills
– Cage Roads Brewing Co – WA
– Mornington Brewery – Victoria
– Hop Nation Brewery
– 3 Ravens Brewery
– Hawkers Brewery
– New England Brewery cans – NSW
– Stockade Brewery
– Erdinger Alcohol Free Beer
– Lobkowicz Alcolhol Free Beer
– Wilde Gluten Free Beer
+ Much more!
Seedlip distilled non-alcoholic spirit (700ml bottled in England)
2 flavours: Spice (wood/spice/citrus) & Garden (leaf/herb/pod)
Regal Rogue – the worlds first quaffing vermouth (perfect for vermouth led classic cocktails ) & Wild Rose (tropical fruit and fruit spice)
Fever Tree Club Mixers for premium spirits (4pk) – $10 or 2 for $18
Indian Tonic/Mediterranean/Sicilian Lemon/Elderflower/Aromatic
& Ginger Beer
> Congratulations to Cayte Hehir – the WINNER of this awesome retro bike!
> Congratulations to Marie Le Bagge who won the massive 6L Ekhindna Shiraz!
> Congratulations to Katherine and Matthew who won the Amadio Montepulciano magnum draw.
> The winner of the lucky door prize at our first Pop Up Wine Bar event was Kim (left), who took home this huge 6 litre bottle of Ekhidna Shiraz! Congratulations Kim!